Do you write Java and Own an iPhone? Want JavaDocs on your iPhone? iDoc takes Java API documentation and generates iPhone-friendly Javadoc for your source code. Now you can browse API documentation when you want it, where you want it – all in the palm of your hand.
You can download the source code and create your own iPhone Javadoc files from the author’s website Adam Houghton, or browse the demo which covers the Java foundation classes. The iPhone user interface uses the iui format and displays classes, and interfaces along with their respective constructors and methods, plus descriptions for every element.
Here are his top 10 reasons why you should have Javadocs on your iPhone:
Top 10 Uses for iPhone Javadoc
10. Settle an API argument at the Google cafe
9. Give the observer in your pair programming team something to do
8. Study open source on the subway
7. Justify the iPhone’s business use to the your IT department
6. Sound smart during an interview (requires hidden iPhone & discreet fingers)
5. Impress Blackberry users
4. View Tomcat docs while flying an F-14 Tomcat (not recommended)
3. Cheat on the Sun Java Certification test
2. Write off your iPhone in next year’s taxes
1. You’re writing an article about iPhone Web Development and need to create an iPhone application that appeals to developerWorks’ readers Try with TestiPhone
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.