In this frantic time, a moment of peace is valuable and highly sought after. This is what Masataka Hakozaki-san strives to bring and delivers with his iPhone app, Wa Kingyo, with Zen-like simplicity. Wa Kingyo features a goldfish pond, of which you can customize (tap the lower left-hand corner):
– the background (11 images)
– the number of goldfish (up to 4)
– the color combination of your goldfish (up to 10 combinations)
– the size of your goldfish
– a sleep timer (5-60 minutes).
The actions that are available to you are limited to:
– touching the goldfish
– scattering bait that looks like flowers or leaves (just tap the lower right-hand corner to begin)
– getting rid of the bait by tilting the iPhone
– touching the water to make it ripple
– making waves by shaking the iPhone.
This iPhone app would be worth downloading just for the beautiful graphics. The sound effects of falling water and water droplets are perfect, as well. Grab this app if you’re in need of a few moments of Zen in your frenetic schedule.
Here is a video demo of the Wa Kingyo app on the iPhone
This 3rd Party App is available at the Apple iTunes AppStore. Browse the full list of all AppStore apps filed under the AppStore category.
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.