Firemint is taking flight and landing on your iPad with its exclusive new Flight Control HD app. After starting a tidal wave and basically inventing a new genre of line drawing games, Flight Control HD is now bringing its classic strategy gaming masterpiece onto your beautiful shiny iPad screen.
If you’ve never heard of the game, you play the role of a traffic air controller who must make sure a slew of incoming planes land their tin cans safely. What will you get with the HD iPad optimized version? Lots of the same gameplay with a bunch of new ways to play them, including multiplayer, versus mode, new airfields, sharper graphics, and a better soundtrack. Thanks to the large iPad screen you can even play with your buddies on the same iPad simultaneously. All this is also reasonably priced at $4.99 which will most likely help Flight Control HD soar to new heights on the iPad.
Here is the feature set for Flight Control HD:
– 8 single-player maps including three in HD
– Larger maps mean more control and more fun
– Playable in new split-screen and vs. modes
– 3 HD airfields plus the originals (Beach, Carrier and Outback) and a new Snow airfield with variable wind direction
– 2 player multiplayer with Wi-Fi network & Bluetooth.
– Multiplayer on the same iPad means you can have 2 people drawing lines on the large screen.
– Battle on a split-screen in the competitive “versus” mode on one iPad
– Fast forward mode
– Saves your game when you close the app
– iPod music support
– The Flight Control song is now longer and more addictive
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.