Yeeha! Westward, Ho! We’re headin’ for Oregon! Your favorite pioneering adventure game is now available on your iPhone in a refreshing side-scrolling adventure entirely rethought to fit the Touch experience! From Independence, MI to the Wiliamette Valley in Oregon, build real-life decision-making and problem-solving skills as you choose your wagon party and supplies, read maps, plan your route and guide your party through the unknown frontier. Survive the dangers of the long journey, from raging rivers and bear attacks to sickness and starvation, in the renowned historical adventure.
– All of the decision-making, problem-solving and role playing fun of the original game.
– 8 skill-based mini-games including 2 challenges using the Accelerometer: hunt, fish, telegraph, etc.
– Random events (disease, bandits, hitchhikers, etc.) increase the challenge.
– Side-missions add more excitement to your journey, affecting your westward trek.
– Completely updated with refreshed graphics.
– Prepare your departure: Select your party members, purchase supplies and choose your departure date.
Here is a video demo of Oregon Trail on the iPhone
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.