Notable is a companion iPhone app for the Notable service that allows you to take a screenshot of any webpage or application on your iPhone and upload it to your Notable account online so that you can annotate the screenshot’s visual and code portions and share that feedback with your team. Notable helps your team collaborate through visual feedback on screenshots, via a chaos-free process so that everyone can express their opinion.
Notableapp is a new innovative service great for web designers and web developers looking for visual and textual feedback on websites. After signing up, you capture a website, invite new users to your workspace, and have them give you their feedback on design, content, and code on any page of a website or application all in the web browser. The full feature list includes:
– Capture logged in views and code via a Firefox tool button
– Upload a JPG image or design mock-up from your desktop
– Type in a URL to fetch a screen grab
– Capture on your iPhone or iPod Touch
– Provide online design feedback to your team in minutes
– Awesome web or PDF presentation
– Give feedback in sets by capturing a web page flows
– Track the history of design changes
– Track who views your feedback for easy design collaboration
– Assign permissions per page or set
– Send email alerts to collaborators to request their feedback
– Simple feedback management with group viewing, private or public URLs
Notable iPhone app is free. The Notable web service ranges from Free for a personal account with 3 users, with paid plans ranging from $24/month all the way up to $119/month. A powerful service with innovative features great for any design firm looking to get feedback from clients, colleagues and customers.
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.
Got mail? Subscribe to AppSafari by Email. Watch funny and interesting iPhone Videos gathered from around the web.
If you want to capture an entire website page from your iPhone or iPad as an image or PDF for viewing offline… use Webpage Capture http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/webpage-capture/id348797820?mt=8Posted on July 12th, 2012 at 7:39 am by alice