iShred is a complete electric guitar application for the iPhone and iPod Touch and AirPlay adds the ability for users to share their musical creations with other iShred users around the world. iPhone’s wireless capabilities and location services makes AirPlay especially easy for users. Simply pressing the “Share” button in iShred’s Recorder sends a song out into the world. The song’s chords, recording, and effects settings are all captured and transmitted, along with the user’s location. When listening to other users’ songs, animations show where each song was uploaded, taking you to each stop in a virtual journey around the world.
Beyond the social possibilities offered by AirPlay, iShred gives users everything they need to rock out on the iPhone, including:
– a unique, highly playable interface optimized to make the best use of the iPhone’s size and multitouch capabilities
– an overdriven amp simulator and eight great virtual stomp-box effects for a wide range of guitar sounds
– touchscreen driven hammer-on’s, pull-off’s, and pitch bends to provide even greater realism
– over 2000 built-in chords, scales and fret positions
– a built-in recorder for capturing and refining the player’s performances
– wireless web backup and retrieval for saving, copying, and backing up songs
Here is a video demo of iShred: Guitar + Effects on the iPhone
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.