The classic labyrinth game where you control a steel ball by tilting a wooden labyrinth (being your iPhone). This game uses the iPhone/iPod touch accelerometer with very high accuracy. This is the paid version of the Labyrinth game which comes with over 500 levels. Features include:
– Download over 500 leves directly from within the game.
– 60 FPS (Frames Per Second) gameplay.
– Physics simulation when falling into holes. Makes it possible to slide on a hole edge without fallig.
– A carpenter level with calibration.
– Autosaving of completed levels.
– Easy starting levels for newbie players.
– For level creators: Per level adjustable ball “friction” factor, controllable from level file “factorFriction”.
– For level creators: per level adjustable ball “bounce” factor, controllable from level file “factorBounce”.
– For level creators: Optional time limit, controllable from level file.
Note: There is a lite version of Labyrinth which is free and only comes with10 playable levels and is a great way to test out the game before you buy the full version.
Here is a video demo of the full version of Labyrinth
This 3rd Party App is available at the Apple iTunes AppStore. Browse the full list of all AppStore apps filed under the AppStore category.
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.