Lead the squad around 40 levels of mayhem to stop Evil Dude’s plan and save the world in Warpack: Grunts game for the iPhone. With 4 difficulty levels, online highscores, and special unlockable game modes.
Infamous cheapskate and generally naughty person Evil Dude is forming an army of Ubiquitous Badly Trained Evil Chaps for his latest plan of world domination, led by his henchman General Issimo. An international squad of special forces troopers pulled from units all around the world has been put together. They shoot things, blow things up, drive tanks and pilot helicopters. They also really, really love their M-16s. They are the Grunts!
– Tap/Move time has been adjusted so that you can tap and release for the squad to go to that location without having to hold your finger down.
– Tutorial level now has a shortcut so you can run through it quickly and still score points after you’ve used it to learn to play the game.
– Double tap on a pillbox or tank when equipped with grenades or bazooka to automatically throw/fire (so you don’t have to tap the secondary weapon button first).
– “Hurry Up” artillery bombardment is no longer deadly unless you’re in Nnnaarrgh mode
– Easy and Normal modes now have 3 continue points at key parts of the campaign mode
– Mission Select mode has a new mission selection menu.
– Option to switch from Right Handed to Left Handed play added.
– Option to lock screen rotation to Portrait or Landscape for players in situations where auto-rotate isn’t desirable (handy for ISS astronauts for instance!)
– Option to disable online functionality such as high score posting/reading for iPhone users who don’t have a data plan.
Here is a video demo of the Warpack Grunts app on the iPhone
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.