iJira is a Jira client for the iPhone that lets you keep up with, modify and edit your Jira issues even when you’re away from your computer. iJira is now available on the iPhone application store. iJira is an easy to use iPhone client for the JIRA, issue tracking and project/product management family of products from Atlassian Software.
– View Projects.
– View Issues.
– Edit lots of issue fields such as Type, Summary, Description, Reporter, Priority, Due date, Environment, Assignee etc.
– View Comments.
– Add/Edit comments.
– View Saved filters.
– Search project, issues and filters.
– Sort functionality by Type, Key, Summary, Priority and Status.
– Filter closed and resolved issues.
– Transition Workflow.
– Store all project, filters and custom issue icons for quick retrieval.
– Refresh iJira by shaking.
Your Jira server needs to have the XMLRPC plugin and SOAP enabled.
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.