Have you sinned? Wanna confess that bad deed virtually? There’s an app for that! Confession app from Little iApps is a new church-approved iPhone app that can help realign your spirits without having to step into a church. What’s more the confession app was recently reviewed by a Catholic bishop who has given his imprimatur, which is like a seal of approval. Confession is the first of its kind in the App Store and will probably be the beginning of a change in the penitent process.
Confession app costs $1.99 so you can’t confess for free. But once you get it you can use it to prepare yourself for the Rite of Penance, in which a person goes before a priest and confesses to sins in the hopes of a reprieve from damnation. There’s a guide to the confessional booth ritual as well as a checklist of the Ten Commandments along with a list of small questions.
Worried your dirty deeds might get out into the wrong hands? The Confession app uses a password to safeguard your data. Religion sure has come a long way.
Here is a full feature list of the Confession app:
– Custom examination of Conscience based upon age, sex, and vocation (single, married, priest, or religious)
– Multiple user support with password protected accounts
– Ability to add sins not listed in standard examination of conscience
– Confession walkthrough including time of last confession in days, weeks, months, and years
– Choose from 7 different acts of contrition
– Custom interface for iPad
– Full retina display support
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.