Wanna bring some color into your iPhone photos? Easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color using the ColorSplash iPhone app. Also known as selective desaturation, this photo effect will highlight the colored areas and create an artistic result. Brush to remove or bring back the original color from regions of your photo using your fingertips. Zoom in and out using the two finger pinching gesture.
– Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
– Save multiple sessions
– In-program help.
– Alternative view mode shows colored regions tinted red to make it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
– Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent)
– Work in landscape or portrait orientation.
– Switch to and from full-screen with the tap of a finger.
ColorSplash is build on the same solid foundation as our popular Juxtaposer app and features the same intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface.
Here is a video overview of the ColorSplash iPhone app
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.