Memory Stick is an app that lets you use the iPhone or iPod Touch in order to store files, such as documents, pictures and videos. Memory Stick lets you view the files stored on the device as if it were another drive on your desktop computer. Memory Stick includes the following features:
– Copy files to and from the device from a desktop
– Access the device as a drive from Windows Explorer on a PC or Finder on a Mac
– Also access files from any web browser, such as Internet Explorer or Safari.
– View files of a number of different formats, including:
1. Image files (.bmp, .jpg, .gif etc)
2. Office files (.doc, .xls, .ppt)
3. PDF files (.pdf)
4. Text files (.txt, .m, .c, .cpp, .h)
5. Web files (.htm, .html, .mht)
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.
Got mail? Subscribe to AppSafari by Email. Watch funny and interesting iPhone Videos gathered from around the web.
Hi I’m Antonio Macara I have a I pad and I cent workPosted on March 18th, 2011 at 6:59 pm by Antonio Macara
I had Memory Stick Free and tried to download from iTunes to my new iPhone. It down loaded ok but they have it blank out til you buy their paid version. They let you use the app free til you get all your files stored and then they hold all your data for ransom til u buy their paid version. Very shady business practices.Posted on October 21st, 2016 at 3:03 pm by Oneita