NotifyMe (with Push) is an app for the iPhone that sends you pop-up reminders lets you quickly create personal reminders, GTD, ToDos, notifications and alerts for daily on the go usage using push notifications. The NotifyMe app uses iPhone firmware 3.0 software’s built in Push technology to send alert messages like the ones you get from events in your Calendar.
Requires: iPhone, iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS, with OS 3.0 and Apple certified carriers for full features. iPod touch and unlocked iPhones are not fully supported. Works over GPRS, EDGE, 3G or WiFi, but won’t in the event of no connection at all.
– Simple and straightforward interface customized for quick usage
– 3 Startup Options available: 1) New Reminder with “auto-keyboard”, 2) Main screen or 3) Upcoming reminders
– 7 Categories available for categorizing, if users prefer: ToDo, Work, Personal, School, TV Show, Birthdays, Shopping
– Viewing and editing the reminders sorted by time or category
– 5 Repeating Modes avilable, e.g. for repeating Birthday reminders, TV shows etc.
– Global iPhone time zone changes support for frequent travelers
A free version called NotifyMe Free (with Push) is also available for testing purposes.
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.
Got mail? Subscribe to AppSafari by Email. Watch funny and interesting iPhone Videos gathered from around the web.
Thanks for a great application! Just installed it & it works perfectly. Some improvements can however be made with the birthdays, by indicating the age. Maybe an update can be released.
Thanks!Posted on May 6th, 2010 at 8:15 am by Mornay Delport