HootSuite gives you a new way to access your twitter data from your iPhone or iPod touch, with their new app that extends your hootsuite.com account. The HootSuite iPhone app will bring in your existing twitter accounts and let you seamlessly view your existing tabs and even examine tracking and analytics data for all your Twitter accounts in one place.
The iPhone app currently does not show your Facebook & LinkedIn accounts that you may have already linked to your HootSuite account.
HootSuite for iPhone features include:
– Twitter list integration
– Schedule tweets for future sending
– Deep analytics synced with your hootsuite web account
– Tight integration into hootsuite web (simple import)
– Multiple accounts
– Easily create views for search keyword, brand mention, lists, and account.
– Fast swipe to change column view
– Topic trending and trend explaination
– Photo sharing
– Unread tweet indicator
– and all other hootsuite web functionality that you can’t live without
Here is a video demo of the HootSuite app on the iPhone
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.