PerDiem FY09 provides quick lookup for standard per diem rates as set by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) for the continental United States. A per diem is an allowance for lodging (excluding taxes), meals and incidental expenses. These standard rates apply to most US Government travel and are also used by many companies to govern travel expense.
– Completely updated with the new Fiscal Year 2009 (October 1, 2008 to September 30, 2009) continental United States rates (including seasonal rates)
– NEW Includes lookup for all foreign per diem rates as published by the US State Department
– NEW Trip calculator that works out the total cost of your trip
– Use GPS/Location Services to instantly see rates for destinations near to you.
– Search by destination name or state.
– Includes First and Last Day adjusted Meals & Incidental rates (M&IE).
– Concise, intuitive interface for quick reference.
To qualify for per diem, your work-related business activity should be at least fifty miles from your tax home, and require an overnight stay. The IRS code does not specify a number of miles. However, based on IRS rulings, it is commonly accepted that a distance of 50 miles as a reasonable distance to justify payment of per diem allowance.
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.