Twenty years after the original gamebook series, Fighting Fantasy: Deathtrap Dungeon brings the legendary Wizard Books RPG game from from the legendary originators Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson to the iPhone and iPod Touch. A fan favorite, Deathtrap Dungeon promises to build on the success of the first game in the series, Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, and brings many improvements and feature additions.
Fighting Fantasy fans will love the classic story and original illustrations with a technological twist. No more dice, pencils, or bookmarks. All the special features are built in. Devised by the devilish mind of Baron Sukumvit, the labyrinth is riddled with fiendish traps and bloodthirsty monsters, which will test your skills almost beyond the limit of endurance.
– Tap the on screen buttons to flip pages (No papercuts!)
– Shake to roll the 3D dice using the accelerometer
– Inventory items selectable via touch-screen
– Game-save feature allows you to retrace your steps
– Includes both original illustrations by Ian McCaig and digitally re-mastered versions
– Integrated iPod music library access
Fighting Fantasy: Deathtrap Dungeon is developed by Big Blue Bubble and is available in the App Store for $2.99
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.