Are you a fan of turn-based strategy (TBS) games? Then be sure to grab Uniwar from Xpressed for your iPhone or iPod touch. As the name suggests, Uniwar is a war game played on a board of hexagons where you direct your army in a war to fight and defeat your enemies. Build your fighting force as you take turns with the goal of capturing all the bases to win the game. Be tactical and maneuver your pieces, almost a chess match, using their various strengths and skills and position them for a takeover.
You also can battle online against live opponents anywhere between a 10-minute or 72-hour limit between turns. You will get e-mail notifications when your turn comes up. Or battle against the AI live if you like the more direct gaming.
– 3 races, each with varied units
– 50+ maps to choose from with up to 8 players
– Play up to 20 games at once
– Team play allows 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4
– Campaign mode with 21 missions
– Play modes: Multiplayer online, VS the phone A.I., VS friend on same device (hot seat) and campaign mode
– Worldwide Global Ladder
– Email notifications when it is your turn
– Cross-platform game. Play your friends even if they have another phone model.
Here is a video demo of the Uniwar game on the iPhone
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.