Brain Exercise with Dr. Kawashima from Namco is an iPhone app to help you flex and grow your mental muscles. Play Brain games and crank up your cranium. Train your Brain with an endless supply of fun and addictive puzzlers supervised by the world-renowned Dr. Kawashima, the mastermind behind the original brain training game. A few sessions a day and you’ll be stimulating those neurons in no time!
Brain Training and Brain Age games include Sudoku, Inverted Numbers, Memory, Follow the Tick, Add 3, and many more.
Did you know?
– The average human brain weighs three pounds.
– During the development of the game, special equipment is used to measure brain activity. Brain Exercise’s mini-games stimulate the different regions of the brain (temporal lobe, parietal lobe and frontal lobe) to test your memory, logic, visual perception and more!
– The brain generates 25 watts of power, enough to light up a light bulb.
– There are no pain receptors in your brain. The brain cannot feel pain.
– The brain is the fattiest organ in your body.
Here is a video demo of the Brain Exercise with Dr. Kawashima app on the iPhone
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.
Got mail? Subscribe to AppSafari by Email. Watch funny and interesting iPhone Videos gathered from around the web.