Robotvision is an augmented reality app for the iPhone 3GS that uses the iPhone accelerometer, compass, and the OS 3.1 features to find stores and other listings around you, using the data feeds from BING.com, making it the first iPhone app to incorporate Bing on an iPhone.
Robotvision finds any points of interest with Bing local search and shows you photos geo-tagged by Flickr users in the area. Even shows you Twitter, Yelp and CitySearch in that area just by holding up your iPhone 3GS
– Type in anything you want to find with Open-ended Search
– Get a top-down view from Google Maps by looking down
– Quickly select from popular location categories like Coffee Shops and Tourist Attractions
– Discover rich, social content like Flickr and Twitter, with more on the way!
– Easily jump to more info on Bing like restaurant reviews, call a location or get driving directions
– Touch to select and navigate through items around you
– Set your range with an Adjustable Radius
You can toggle back and forth between augmented reality view and map view depending on how the phone is positioned.
Here is a video demo of the Robotvision app on the iPhone
This 3rd Party App is available at the Apple iTunes AppStore. Browse the full list of all AppStore apps filed under the AppStore category.
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.