Baby Brain is an iPhone app for parents that will make moms and dads lives easier. Designed by nurses, Baby Brain is incredibly convenient and easy-to-use. The app is great for moms who are interested in keeping track of all aspects of their baby’s life.
Find out when was the last breast feeding and on what side. How many diapers you kids is using? How many bottles are you going through? Is he or she eating enough? What are the best nap times, so he will get the most sleep? It’s difficult to keep track of all things your baby needs, even on plenty of sleep. Baby Brain for iPhone is the answer for all moms. Baby Brain helps parents remember the details. Baby Brain for iPhone is your log book of everything regarding your baby. No more writing down notes on pieces of paper or trying to memorize the next doctor visit.
Baby Brain iPhone app features:
– Easily track feedings, diapers, and sleep.
– Tracks both breastfeeding and bottles.
– Easy to use! Log feedings, diapers, sleep with just a tap.
– At a glance see when your baby was last fed, and on which side!
– Easily view logs from prior days, weeks and even months.
– Email reports to spouses, doctors, and nannies/sitters.
– Track as many babies as you like.
– A Breastfeeding Timer that runs while you check email or the web!
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.
Got mail? Subscribe to AppSafari by Email. Watch funny and interesting iPhone Videos gathered from around the web.
This app freezes up and there is no where to find support for it.. And the main we page is all in Japanese or Chinese not a good buy now using it for the 3rd baby and can’t get it to work properly since the ios7 updatePosted on November 5th, 2013 at 5:55 am by Amy