Pocket Informant brings GTD and Calendar together on the iPhone and iPod Touch. This new release will leverage eight years of mobile experience to bring a fresh perspective to the iPhone user. Version 1.0 offers Agenda, Week, Month, and Day views for the calendar, a Today view, a Tasks view with full GTD capability, Context, Projects, Next Action, Inbox, Search, as well as syncing with Google Calendar and ToodleDo.
– A calendar built the way an iPhone Calendar should be
– Today, Month, Day, Week, Agenda, Todo, and Search views
– Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
– Easily jump to any date in Day and Month views
– Timebars to show your free/busy time at a glance
– Expanded detail view to see events and todos on any day
– Todos integrated in the Calendar Views
– Full Search of Contacts, Todos, and Calendar items
– Send Appointment Meeting Requests
– Getting-Things-Done (GTD) management of Todos
– Franklin Covey ABC/1-99 Prioritization of Todos
– Filters to quickly find active, due, overdue, and completed Todos
– Today View to show your current appointments, Todos and meeting attendees
– Over-the-air syncing with Google Calendar and Toodledo (not outlook, ical or exchange)
– Starring/Flagging Todos
Here is a video demo of the Pocket Informant application on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.
Got mail? Subscribe to AppSafari by Email. Watch funny and interesting iPhone Videos gathered from around the web.
When will you have synching for iCal and Entourage/Outlook. I mistakenly downloaded this app assuming it had this functionality. Otherwise, I would be exactly what I needed.Posted on June 13th, 2009 at 7:24 pm by Robert
Good product if it would sync with Outlook. Better again if it could sync with Outlook via the sync cable and not over-the-air only.Posted on November 2nd, 2009 at 3:05 am by Brian Reardon
Informant will sync with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com) which is free for the basic (usable) version. Toodledo will sync with iCal (and google), so you can daisy chain them together.Posted on October 23rd, 2010 at 6:06 pm by Allan
I’d like to see a desktop version that will sync with my iPhone/pod/pad (even a basic browser based version).Posted on October 23rd, 2010 at 6:07 pm by Allan
When will the todo’s sync with google todo’s???????Posted on December 17th, 2010 at 3:31 pm by Brendan Hudson