Do you run, hike, bike or jog with your iPhone? Now you can turn your iPhone 3G into a fully fledged activity recorder with the rubiTrack app for iPhone! With the iPhone in your pocket you can record and manage all your outdoor activities like biking, running, walking and hiking.
During recording rubiTrack for iPhone displays a live track preview with compass arrow indicating the direction as you go. It shows you basic details like duration, distance, current speed and altitude. You can create laps and pause the activity at any time by tapping anywhere on the screen. rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner, Garmin Edge, AMOD GPS Trackers and Nike+iPod as well as the iPhone 3G utilizing rubiTrack for iPhone. rubiTrack also imports activities stored in GPX, TCX and other file formats. Activities are easily accessible through dynamic activity groups which automatically categorize by activity type, location, route, date, distance and workout duration.
– Activity collection with instant track preview
– Activity calendar and list
– Direct sync with GPS Devices and GPX file import
– Interactive maps and charts with instant statistics
– Intelligent adaptive filtering
– Activity comparison
– Uses GPS data as well as heart rate, cadence and power fitness data
– GPX export for track sharing and uploading
– Athlete history
– Workout summary for weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.