Want your iPhone contacts neatly organized? Groups is an iPhone or iPod touch a lets you manage your contacts the iPhone way; drag them, drop them or trash them. Take contacts group management to a totally different level using an innovative user interface. Groups lets you manage your contacts on the iPhone by using drag and drop gestures.Get the Groups iPhone app featuring drag & drop contacts management.
1. Create, rename, delete, sort, color, hide and navigate contact groups – all in a single view!
2. Drag & Drop single or multiple contacts into groups. Tap and hold on a Contact to start dragging.
3. *Send Mass Email to any Group. Mail Groups with individually set To, Cc and Bcc selections (Bcc, Cc options available for firmware 2.2 and above). Group mailing couldn’t be easier.
4. Send Mass / Group Mail to only a subset of a selected Group. Simply perform a search and filter on contacts you wish to email.
5. Merge multiple contacts into a single contact in Mass Select Mode (tap-hold two fingers on contact list). Extremely easy to merge duplicate contacts.
6. Remove multiple contacts from a group in Mass Select Mode.
7. Dial, SMS, Email and visit URL/Map Locations of individual contacts by tapping on their name for quick dialing (i.e. use it as a mini-dialer)
8. Search through your entire contact list from a single view. Type a name, a number or anything else you wish to find in a contact (URL, Address, Notes etc) and Groups will list them all.
9. Use the built-in smart T9 Dial Pad to make quick calls and quickly filter on matched names and numbers while you dial.
10. Use 9 built-in ready to use and helpful ‘Smart Groups’ to help categorize and manage your contacts the way you wish: 1) Singles (Contacts not in any Group), 2) No Name, 3) No Email, 4) No Phone, 5) No Image, 6) No Map, 7) Businesses, 8) Birthdays, 9) Photos and 10) Nicknames
11. Trash, delete and preserve contacts by dragging them to the ‘Trash’ Group. This would delete the contact permanently from the iPhone/iPod touch and then from your Computer when Synced or Pushed but will allow you to drag these back to normal groups, and thus restore them at a later point, unless you empty the Trash.
2. Keep your contacts and groups in sync with the built in Address Book, your Laptop or Mobile Me (Please see note below for Windows).
Your address book, too, deserves respect. Groups is the only contact grouper tool you’ll ever need. It’s rich with features and offers unmatched usability.
– Syncing doesn’t work with Exchange
– Please refrain from using the camera to take snaps from the ‘Edit contact’ feature. This is a known problem where the Camera take up too much memory and in turn kills the app. Please do so from the Contacts app instead.
– Mass SMS is currently NOT supported
– Managing Ringtones not supported
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.